Annual Junior Doctor Membership of General Surgeons Australia is AUD$55.00 (inc. GST) per year, and is subject to certain terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before proceeding with your application.
- To be eligible for membership as a Junior Member a person must be a doctor registered in Australia, from and including internship.
By becoming a Junior Doctor Member of GSA you will be able to access particular member benefits, including:
- Receive discounts on GSA Annual Scientific Meeting registration fee/s.
- Access the Members' Area of the GSA website
- Receive regular newsletters, including updates on issues affecting the general surgical community
- Receive invitations to skills workshops, meetings, and other opportunities where research may be presented
Membership is open to all duly qualified doctors registered in Australia, from and including internship. No restrictions shall be imposed on any person by virtue of religious or political beliefs, gender, nationality, race or age, but the Society shall have the right to refuse membership to any person without assigning any reason thereof.
|Upon completion of your application you will be transferred to the secure ANZ eGate facility for payment.|